Friday, July 30, 2010

Glass Glittered Pear Bowl Fillers

I just added some of my German glass glittered painted pear bowl fillers to my website KKL Primitives.  These come in sets of three.  I currently have one set available, but plan to make more.  The wood basket is NOT included, it is for display only.
This morning felt wonderfully like an Autumn morning!  The air was cool and I even had to turn off our bedroom ceiling fan, I thought I was in heaven!!!!
My middle daughter Carey and I are going for pedicures after dinner tonight.  Tomorrow I'll have my other 3 grandkids for the day while their mom works.  We'll more than likely go in the pool, but if the weather is cooler like today, I'd like to take them to the park.  Sunday is Tom's work picnic out at Sandcastle so we have a busy weekend.
Enjoy YOUR weekend ~

6 comments:

  1. Hi ya Denise:) I like the colors and highlights with the german glitter.
    Ahh, a pedicure... good for you gal. Pamper those feet, they'll thank you for it. Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of your pears Nene . You have wonderful talent . Hugs
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Denise, I know I haven't commented in a while, but I'm still reading! I am now the editor for the home & garden channel at Craft Gossip, so I featured these fun pears today! My hope is to share many of the fabulous projects I see everyday with the vast CG audience. I hope you will not only stop by and subscribe to CG, but will tell your friends about the new category! Hope you see some traffic from it!

    Your feature will appear in the main Craft Gossip RSS feed, on the main home page and can be found directly here
    http://homeandgarden.craftgossip.com/glass-glittered-pear-bowl-fillers/

    If you would like a "featured by" button, you can grab one here!
    http://homeandgarden.craftgossip.com/grab-a-craft-gossip-button/

    ReplyDelete