Tuesday, August 24, 2010

GREAT Weekend

   What a wonderful weekend I had with my sister Diane.  We spent a good deal of the time at the hotel's indoor pool with the grandkids.  Saturday was Diane's 49th birthday.  We went out for dinner and then over to her son's house for an ice cream cake.  In the afternoon we drove to Michaels, I wanted to look for some berry picks for my snowmen ornies.  My daughters Carey and Nicki had a ball trying masks on Bella.  Poor baby was a good sport.
In this photo we were leaving the store and the girls saw some black boas and of course had to drape them around Bella.  She doesn't look like she minded very much, lol
This is me and my 'seester' Diane.  Diane is 9 years younger than I and we are very close.
Here we are being goofy

Seesters & Sisters  ( Nicki & Carey)
My grand daughter Ayden, great nephew Avery and grandson Jonah
Nicki & Avery

Gramma Diane & grandson Avery

The weekend flew by far too fast. 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Nee Nee,
    Your grandchildren are just adorable. My daughter and her husband are having our first grandson in October. We are so excited!!

    ~Rene~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, you have a beautiful family Denise:) Mind body and soul! Love your photos. I'd fit right in there with the belly bump one:) LOL. Thanks for sharing your family with us. Hugs~Carol

    ReplyDelete