Thursday, August 26, 2010

HELP! Please Take The Poll On Sidebar

I'm sending some of these snowmen ornies to a consignment shop down in Louisiana.  I know what I want to price them at...but not sure what potential buyers would actually pay for one.  This is where you come in.  Please take a moment and fill out my price poll to help me determine the 'best' price for these little guys.
They will be sold individually.  They measure 6 1/2 inches tall.  They've been coffee & vanilla stained and rubbed with cinnamon.  The facial features are hand sewn ( nose is satin stitched, eyes & mouth are French knots). They each wear a scarf of muslin. They each have a hand crocheted 'snowflake' pocket which has also been stained.  They are filled with sweet Annie, 2 stained chenille candy canes, baby's breath, dried red flowers ( some others have pip berries instead of the red flowers).

Please take the price poll located on the top left side bar.  Thanks so much for helping me out!!  xoxox

9 comments:

  1. I want one!!! And I will pay whatever you want honey; let me know!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want one honey and I'll pay whatever...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Denise, those are adorable!! I would easily pay $12.95 for them but when I did the poll I couldn't believe that the majority seem to say they would only pay $8.95!! That just blows me away; they are incredibly detailed and so obviously hand made with great care that only offering to pay $8.95 seems rather insulting to me. I hope you price them higher than that because believe me, they are worth it (and so is YOUR time!). Thanks for the insight into the mind of the average buyer!
    Deb~Paxton Valley Folk Art

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey there, those are very cute. I am sure that all our answers are determined on our budgets not their worth.
    Have a happy friday.
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, since they are handmade with TLC, I would pay top dollar for them. Or you could sell them as a set also. Make sure you tag them handmade in USA. If only everyone or anyone who would purchase them could know who made them and what an awesome gal she is, that's worth alot!

    ReplyDelete
  6. you are so very talented! I want half your talent!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I absolutely LOVE your blog :)
    The snowmen are so adorable!
    Have a blessed day!

    Raggedystitches,
    Louise

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just found ypur blog and LOVE, LOVE it. I even read a few posts down you are a hoot. Also you are very talented I love what you made for Christmas and the candy canes that you put in them just makeit. PRIMTASTIC!!!!

    I put you under my favorites because I can see already I am going to LOVE to follow your blog!!!

    Blessings,
    Tricia

    ReplyDelete
  9. I forogt to say ne more thing I joined your blog! I can't wait for your next post!

    Blessings again.
    Tricia

    ReplyDelete