Thursday, September 16, 2010

Added More Items To Selling Blog


Just click on each photo for more information.
To see other items for sale click here  KKL Primitives Selling Blog
For those that wanted to know how the selling blog was going, I made my first sale a few days ago!  ~ smile~  One sale is better than none, right?  lol

We are switching from Comcast to Verizon FIOS today.  I was told the installers would be here between 8 am and noon.  I made sure I was up at 7 and dressed for the day, rushed through breakfast and at 8:50 got a call from Verizon that they wouldn't be here until closer to 1 pm.
That figures!!!!  lol
I thought I might as well do what I need to do on the computer before I can't use it for a few hours.
Here's hoping everyone has a great day!!

6 comments:

  1. Love the hat and all your other items...I know how it is to sit and wait for a sale..I havn't really had that many from my blog either but maybe tomorrow will be better. Good luck with computer change. We are moving in about 12 days and I will be doing the same thing.
    Come visit my blog when you have time and have a great day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the witches hat and the pumpkin with the crow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all awesome! I love the tall pumpkin with the crow and sweet annie.

    Autumn Blessings,
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome handmades! Congrats on your first sale! Her's hoping you have smooth switchover:)

    ReplyDelete