Monday, September 13, 2010

Snowman Cupboard Tuck & New Selling Blog

I decided to create a selling blog since my EZshoppe will be up for renewal this winter.  I'm not sure that I want to renew it but I'm sure I want to continue selling my crafts.  So, I'm going to see how this goes before I make a final decision.
This is one of the items I have up for sale.  He is a snowman cupboard tuck.
I'm working on a scarecrow makedo this morning and when it's finished I'll be adding that to the selling blog also.
Come on over and take a peek KKL Primitives Selling Blog
I'll be hosting another giveaway there towards the end of the month so I hope you'll follow so you won't miss it!

6 comments:

  1. Hi Denise! You don't have to post this, but I didn't see an email to contact you. You mentioned in your blog post that you weren't sure you were going to renew your EZShoppe, and I was wondering what you did/didn't like about using that service. I've been wanting to expand and have looked into EZShoppe, and I was thinking of going that route. I'd be interested in your experience with them. Thanks for your time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is one cute Snowman. You are very talented.

    Autumn Blessings,
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your snowman is just precious Denise! Great job! Wishing you the best with your selling blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope I don't miss to much while my computer is down for our move back up North. I will be having a give away to celebrate our move once we get unpacked and settelrd in some :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. SIMPLEMENT: j'aime
    Ce blog est magnifique, rempli de merveille.
    Merci
    Sarah de Belgique (Mons)

    ReplyDelete