Friday, September 03, 2010

This Was A HOOT!!!!

I should be doing some crafting or at the very least doing some (ugh) housework, but instead I found this site called Yearbook Yourself.  I've been playing on it for nearly an hour!!! Ssshhh  don't tell hubby, he's at work and would have a conniption fit if he knew how I was spending my morning, LOL.
I thought these were pretty hilarious.  I even had to redo myself as a male just to see how dorky I would look. 
I was born in 1952  BUT Had I been 18 at the time, this is how I might have looked in my senior year in high school in 1950
In 1952

In 1964
 In 1978 ( I was 25 in 1978)
And finally in 1992  ( omg...I was really 40 years old at that time)
Now some really weird MALE versions of myself.  Those lipsticked lips would have earned me some nasty names I'm sure!!!
1952
1954
1962 ( Buddy Holly, LOL)


1966 
 1970  
( now we are getting closer to my graduation year of 1971)
Can you say DISCO!!
1972
I actually look like some kid I graduated with in this one!!!
1988
Can we say MULLET?
Without the mullet, if I were a girl, I might like this guy, ROFL
1996
2000
Dreadlocks....Yuck!!!!
I'm sure you have better things to do than play around with this like I did, lol  but if you do - let me know so I can come laugh at your photos too  ~wink~


7 comments:

  1. Wow NeeNee ~ those are so funny!! I know what you mean about the hubs finding out about being on the computer. I do the same thing (I've been trying to clean out my fridge for two days now hehe!!) I will have to check that site out and see what I come up with. Will let you know!!
    ~Rene~

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL!!
    What a wonderful post.
    Thanks for the giggle.
    I will have to check out that site.
    Take Care,
    Tam

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was a great post and I had a great laugh which I think we all need.

    I will check out this site!!!

    Thanks for the chuckles!

    Prim Blessings,
    Tricia

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMGoodness how funny is that. I definitely like you as a girl, and I'm on the edge of seeing as a boy with a mullet. LOL. I am gonna play with this thing though...what the heck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for commenting on my blog.. wow, you have a great blog!!! Blessings! Carmen B.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So Funny! I liked the mullet pic, you'd have looked like Kurt Russell!

    ReplyDelete