Saturday, October 30, 2010

Added A Few Snowman Ornies

 I am finally starting to feel better.  Seems it takes me longer to get over an illness that everyone else took 24 hours or under to get over.
I worked on a few more Snowman ornies and added them to my selling blog.  Just click on the photos for more information.  As of now, there are 2 each available.  Price includes shipping.


 Our new carpeting is going to be installed on Monday so this weekend I have to make room for the installers to be able to move the furniture around.  I'm really nervous about that, big furniture, small rooms, lol.  They may have to set some things outside.  Praying we don't get rain on Monday if that's the case.  Going from a burgundy carpet to one called soft copper.  Have you ever had second thoughts about a color choice?  Originally I chose a brown color called Gingerbread and at the very last minute changed my mind.  I sure hope I LOVE this carpet once it's in, because I'm going to be stuck with it for at least the next 15 years.  OMGosh...I just realized I will be 73 years old by then...the carpet may outlast me!!! 

★Denise★

5 comments:

  1. You are too funny NeeNee!! Glad you're feeling better. My rule of thumb is: I have to absolutely LOVE it when I first see it. If I have to wait for it to grow on me, then it's probably not going to work for me. But that's just me. Always love to look at your blog. Your snowman is so cute!
    Take Care.
    ~Rene~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Be sure to take before and after pictures to share with us. New carpet just seems to transform a room. Hope there's no rain for you on Monday. Have a great weekend.

    D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your snowmen are darling.
    I think you will love your new color carpet. It sounds like a good color to me. Lots of choices for accent colors!
    ★Linda★

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad to hear you are feeling better Denise, sounds like it was a very nasty bug! I feel for you choosing carpet colours, I've had paint swatches painted on my walls for MONTHS trying to make a commitment to a colour! I'm sure it will look wonderful, I love the name Soft Copper. I love your snowman ornies to pieces (think I've told you that several times before LOL!). Good luck with sales and hope you are rain free for the carpet installation. Deb

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the snowmen ornies. Glad you are feeling better. Enjoy your new carpet, I bet you will love it!!
    Blessings,
    Lorna

    ReplyDelete