Thursday, October 28, 2010

We're Dropping Like Flies

 Well, I came down sick with the 'virus' yesterday morning.  It was horrible.  I feel somewhat better today but my stomach is in knots and I have a headache that won't go away.  Daughter Carey came down with it today and at least 2 more people that were at the birthday party.  The count is up to 17 now.  Some people still insist it was food poisoning and the rest of us think it's a virus.  Whatever, it isn't pleasant and fortunately seems to last only about 24 hours.

★Denise★

6 comments:

  1. So sorry...I hope you feel better soon .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear that - I think I must of had the same virus all the way down to Texas! I was out yesterday from work sick - feeling somewhat better today - Hope you get to feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My money is on the boy that was throwing up at your party.

    That sounds similar to what my son brought home from school a month ago. It lasted about 24 hours. He was throwing up and miserable one day and fine the next. Hubby and I caught it too. I didn't have the pleasure of throwing up, but suffered thru nausea and had a headache that did not want to go away. Thankfully our youngest never caught it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sorry you and your family are under the weather Denise, hope you are all on the mend and feeling better soon. Deb

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like the bug we just had! And ours was 24 hours, too. Get better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Uh oh, the inevitable has happened. Feel better quick luv:)
    Hugs~Carol

    ReplyDelete