Monday, November 01, 2010

New Carpet Is In

Twelve years ago I chose burgundy carpet for our living room, dining room and hall.  I absolutely loved it.  I still do, but it was starting to wear and buckle and with hubby retiring end of this year, we thought now was the time to replace it.  Hubby lets me choose the colors which I'm really thankful for, lol and I decided to go with a more neutral color this time around - Soft Copper.
This is the carpet as of this morning. 
The carpet as of this afternoon
This will be paid off in 18 months and then I hope I can talk hubby into a new couch and chair.  ;P

★Denise★

9 comments:

  1. Oh I like it Denise! Lovely hint of copper colour, how do you like it? I know you were a little worried about your choice! New couch & chair sounds good to me, what's your hubby think??! Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. your carpet is very pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like a great choice...very nice. getting furniture will be so fun. Dianntha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice carpet, I like the colour, I hope you'll be very happy!

    Good Luck with the couch and chair...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love the new carpet. I'm sure if you sweet talk the hubby, you'll get the couch and chair.

    D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I knew it would look great! Go with anything!
    ★Linda★

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, what a difference. It looks great Denise:) I like it! Me and hubby are talkin and window (online) shopping for a new sofa and carpet, not neccesarily in that order.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Denise....love the new carpet! Your burgundy carpet reminds me of our living room carpet as a kid. I loved the color but it showed every bit of dirt, Mom would vac it everyday, LOL

    I think I'm due for new carpet (I would love hardwoods, but) and new furniture too.

    Have a Primtastic Day, Traci

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like the new color Neenee...this will go with just about EVERYTHING.
    Karen

    ReplyDelete