Tuesday, December 07, 2010

Nice Day Yesterday

Had A Nice Birthday

 Had a very nice birthday yesterday.  The family came over for pizza which my middle daughter & son-in-law sprung for, and my eldest daughter made two cakes, chocolate and yellow.  There were 16 of us and I only have 4 dining room chairs, LOL.  I made sure I put a card table and chairs on my Christmas want list this year.
I got some cash, candle melts, cupcake candle holder, whistling tea kettle, and a bottle of rum and egg nog.
Finishing up the goose order today and then have to go to the Cardiac Electrophysiology Dr. this afternoon to have my pacemaker looked at.  It's a routine yearly check.  A test is run to make sure the pacemaker is working correctly.  It's a little uncomfortable because you're hooked up to a machine that makes your heart race.  I do not like that feeling, but it doesn't last too long so it's tolerable.
My sister LOVES the monkey I made for her grandson's room.  now my 4 year old grand daughter wants me to make her one....but she wants hers to be PINK.  lol
★Denise★

7 comments:

  1. Belated Happy Birthday! Sounds like you
    had a great one!

    Bear Hugs~Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy belated birthday Dinese! Sounds like you had a lovely celebration! Maybe you should have asked for chairs for your birthday! LOL!

    Carmen and the Primcats

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Happy Belated Birthday Denise! Sorry I missed saying it to you on your special day. Mine is coming up on Monday :D May our Lord grant you many blessings for the coming year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy belated birthday Denise
    glad you had a nice day ~

    Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Late Happy Birthday Denise!!!! Sounds like you had a great birthday party. You may need that rum for the pink monkey adventure.8-)
    Hope your checkup went well.
    Blessings,
    Lorna

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Belated Birthday Denise! Sounds like you had a house full of joy. Our birthdays are close, mine is tomorrow the 8th, LOL.... Hoping your test went okay and everything is fine...Blessings, Traci

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy birthday darlin'! Oh boy, I hope noone projectile vomited at your party:) Don't tell your Doc about that bottle of Rum you received:) The very first time I got drunk was on rum balls and I was 15 years old. What a hoot I was. LOL. My adopted dad told me if I couldn't handle my liquor, don't drink it.
    Oh my another monkey... lol. You can do it!
    I hope your checkup comes out A-O-K. I'll be thinking about ya:)

    ReplyDelete