Sunday, January 09, 2011

1776 Patriotic Prairie Doll & Sheep

 I just finished this doll up to send to Louisianna on consignment.  I have enough of the star fabric left to make several more of these dolls if anyone is interested.  $30.00 includes shipping to US.

 The sheep has 2  stick legs ( poor thing)
Her pocket is stuffed with Sweet Annie

It's so weird how my items sell in 'spurts' sometimes.  I can go for a month or two without one sale, and then out of the blue I will have a streak and sell multiple items, sometimes to the same buyer, sometimes to different buyers.  It's just never 'steady sales'. 
How does it go for you?
I did not renew my EZshoppe in December.  The yearly fee was reasonable, but I did not make one single sale from it in the entire year.  Anything I sold was from my selling blog, Etsy and eBay.
Tom is doing very well.  His shins are still very sore but he's been out walking 3 miles every day.
We have not heard anything re: the other letter carrier who is/was in a coma after his fall on ice.
I don't know if that's good or bad.


★Denise★

No comments:

Post a Comment