Thursday, March 10, 2011

11 Days - Still Sick

Just when I thought I was starting to feel better, I got ANOTHER head cold.  My nose was running like a faucet all day yesterday.  I went through three rolls of toilet paper!  My nose feels like it's swollen 3 times it's normal size.  Ugh.
Today, my daughter Deana and I are hosting our Bunco club at my house. I'm making shredded beef on hard rolls with provolone cheese, potato cheese casserole and salad.  For dessert we're having chocolate lava cake with French vanilla ice cream and banana split dessert.   Sangria, white Zinfindel and Blackberry Merlot as well.  If the wine doesn't make me forget my head cold, I might as well give it up.
Tom finished painting the kitchen on Sunday, windows and blinds and curtains are clean.  I cleaned the inside and outside of the refrigerator and 'tried' to clean the inside of my oven.  I used two different oven cleaners and neither has taken off the baked on gunk that is lying on the bottom.  Gross. 
The bathroom is all spic and span and the only two rooms I have to Spring clean now is our bedroom and the 'computer room' and then I can get back to crafting! 
I'll just be starting on Easter projects when everyone else has moved on to Summer!


★Denise★

6 comments:

  1. Denise,
    I hope you feel better soon! You Bunco club meeting sounds like a blast! I hope the wine helps you to forget your cold!
    Have a great day!
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Denise, I sure hope you get better real soon.... Have fun at the Bunco club, the food sounds so ymuuy! Blessings, Traci

    ReplyDelete
  3. Denise,
    I hope you are up and at em' real soon. Todays club sounds like lots of fun and the menu DEELISH ! hope you have a great week
    hugs
    lil raggedy angie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Denise - Wow...I wish I was close enough to join the BUNCO clud...sounds like some very tasty food you are going to dish up! SLURP

    Sure hope you can get rid of that yucky sickness...sounds like you are getting some things done though.

    Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. NeeNee so sorry you still aren't feeling better! better get some vitamins in you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sorry to hear that you aren't feeling well, I do hope that this too shall pass and you will be back to your old or young perky self again.. sorry for not visiting for so long. Guess I have just been so wrapped up in projects that I don't get out too often. Be well my friend and stop by and say hello

    ReplyDelete