Friday, March 25, 2011

Colorful Baby Chicks

 I love how these turned out.  I decided not to prim them because I love how colorful they are, reminding me of the dyed baby chicks my siblings and I used to get at Easter time when we were kids.  I've listed them on my selling blog KKL Primitives.  They do come with the gray enamel pan.
I have a few more to make for my own Easter tree and then I'm on to another project.  Feels good to be crafting again.
I'm also hemming up 8 drapes for my daughter.  I knew I should have taught my daughters how to do some simple sewing, lol. 
Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!

★Denise★

8 comments:

  1. Hi Denise
    The Chicks turned out way to cute.
    I know what you mean about teaching your daughters to sew. My daughter bought a sewing machine but she has yet to sew a stitch with it.. I think I'm gona have to go over there get it out and sew something to try to get her take the leap... LOL

    Blessings
    Tonya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are really cute, and great fabrics to use on them.
    I made decoupage eggs the other day, too lazy to sew.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Goodness they are adorable!!!! I love the little pink one peeking out from the back...reminds me of a PEEP!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your peeps are just adorable. Are you making and putting up for sale anymore? Or are you selling the pattern?

    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  5. The chicks are too cute! Looks like you are ready for easter.
    Tamera
    Country at heart

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are the cutest things ever. I just simply loved them. :)

    ReplyDelete