Saturday, March 19, 2011

Crafting Again

I'm working on another Americana Prairie doll today.  Her apron & bonnet are in the oven drying and I still have to make her sheep to hold.  I'll post a pic when she's finished. 
On Monday I started to FINALLY feel 'well' again.  I went to Curves for the first time in weeks that afternoon.  Tuesday Tom and I went out for hot wings and beer for dinner.  Thursday our youngest daughter and her boyfriend took us out to dinner to a really nice restaurant.  Yesterday the temperature was almost 70 degrees and just beautiful, but I started feeling very tired again.  Didn't think too much about it, just enjoyed the day.  The 3 older grand kids spent the night last night and my plan was to take them to the park this afternoon.  I awoke at 6 am and the sneezing and runny nose started up again and I have gone through 3 rolls of toilet paper blowing my nose and it's only 1 pm, my nose will fall off if this keeps up!  No way do I even feel like leaving the house.  The kids did go out front to play for a short time but came back in within 15 minutes because it's too cold ( 46 degrees - big difference from yesterday!) so they aren't disappointed that I'm not taking them to the park after all. 
Tom woke up early this morning and decided to go to the Flea Market, in the hopes that since yesterday was so warm, that vendors might be set up.  There were a few, and he bought a lighted M & M's ice cream sign to resell.  I always tell him to be on the lookout for things I can use in my crafting, and he says he looks, but I don't always believe him, lol.
I don't have the grand kids next Saturday, so I'll probably go out with him.
Hope everyone is healthier than I am at the moment and having a great weekend!
hugs,

★Denise★

5 comments:

  1. Denise,
    Hugs and Prayers that you get feeling better and soon , my goodness those darn spring colds just hang on forever ! Rest up so you can find some treasures next weekend. hugs
    lil raggedy angie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear, it just keeps hanging on, doesn't it?
    I hope you can kick this thing you have, soon....I am seldom sick and I sure hate it
    when I am.....You take care of yourself...

    Bear Hugs & Blessings~Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see your prairie doll, I love anything prairie esp. dolls. Have a great weekend!!! Hugs, Lecia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope your feeling better soon! Can't wait to see your prairie doll.
    sandraallen60@centurytel.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Denise, hopefully the weather will get warm and you will get well!! You have been sick for so long, I know you are tired of it. Take care of yourself and get well soon.
    Look forward to seeing your creations.
    Hugs and prayers for you to get well,
    Lorna

    ReplyDelete