Tuesday, March 01, 2011

MIA

 Last week a friend emailed to say she noticed I hadn't posted here for a while and was wondering if all was ok.  I honestly didn't have anything to write about, at least nothing interesting.  I have not been crafting, not because I don't want to, I just haven't had time.  Tom and I painted the living room last weekend and this coming weekend we are painting the kitchen.
 My weekdays are filled with watching the two youngest grandkids, ages 4 and 16 mo.  They don't take long naps anymore, lol.  My evenings are spent catching up on laundry, dishes, Curves and watching movies with Tom.  We love our movies.  Speaking of Curves, a couple weeks ago they introduced Zumba along with the workout machines, I've done it twice so far, and boy is it a WORKOUT!  I do like it, but I have to do it at my own pace due to my heart disease.   The first time I tried to keep up with the 19 year old instructor and almost passed out.  Duh . . .  I've got 39 years on her, what was I THINKING?!!  My second class, I paced myself and made sure I had a bottle of water with me and it went very well.  There is a class tomorrow night, and I'm hoping I'll feel well enough to go.  Have been sick the past two days with a nasty throat tickle, coughing, body aches and fatigue. 
I left my small bottle brush Christmas tree up ( bare since the Holidays ) with the idea that I would decorate it for Valentines.  That never happened.  However, I have started to decorate it for Easter.  I bought some vintage bunny round hanging tags and some small glittery foam eggs.  I hope to make some itty bitty bunnies to hang from it too.
Just wanted you to know I am still hangin' in there, playing catchup reading many of the prim blogs I follow in the hopes I will be inspired to find my MOJO.

★Denise★

5 comments:

  1. Denise,

    Sometimes life gets in the way, huh? Be sure an post your newly painted rooms...you know we all love pictures!

    D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Denise, zumba... be careful luv. It's good that you're exercising, but that zumba is heavy stuff. I know I have to remind myself now and again that I'm not a spring chick anymore... lol. How are you at walking for exercise? I'd love to get a new treadmill.
    You've been spending quality time with your family and getting things done to your home, and didn't you and hubby just get back from a trip? You may be suffering from "jet lag" so to speak. You'll get your mojo flowing again doll, don't worry.
    Hugs~Carol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad to hear that you are ok!
    I have been thinking of you, tonight...
    I told a friend that you are the one,
    that has helped me with things on my
    blog...Thanks, again! They Zumba, here
    in town, but I have nobody to go with..
    I would love to try it, so maybe I can
    find out about it...

    Bear Hugs~Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Denise, I've missed you too!! Sounds like you are quite busy, no wonder you don't have time to blog.8-)
    Hope you feel better soon, glad you checked in.
    Blessings,
    Lorna

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad to hear that everything is fine. I haven't had much time for crafting either but I really do miss it too.. Totally understand the little ones taking the energy out of you! Take Care

    ReplyDelete