Monday, April 18, 2011

Bunny Tuck With Bendable Ears


 I just finished this up this morning.  Isn't she cute?  I inserted wire into her ears so they are bendable.
It's fashioned after a pattern by Melissa of Libbie's Home.
I have her listed on my selling blog.

My sister Diane fell in love with my polka dot peeps and wants me to make her some in a painted box.  Mine is shown in an old cheesebox for display.  She isn't into prims so I am sponge painting a cheesebox for her in purple, off white, green and pink.  I'll post a picture when they are finished.  The box is drying and I still have to make the peeps.

I was supposed to be cleaning yesterday......yeah right.  All I got finished was the computer room.  ;P  I kept sneaking back to crafting, that's how I got the bunny above sewed up and stuffed and finished it off this morning.  Sigh, so now I really do have to get the bathroom cleaned, I've procrastinated long enough. 

Anyone want to help?  I'll send Tom out for some wine  :)
★Denise★

4 comments:

  1. Denise,
    The bunny turned out really cute. Sorry I can't help you clean. I have my own cleaning to do that I have been putting off. I am a new follower. Stop by my blog sometime.
    Becky at Ginger Creme Hollow

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is just adorable, i love those ears. I have been putting off some cleaning also. I hope to get to it soon, but crafting is more fun.
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, aa cutesy she is:) Well, I can't wait to see your sister's peeps.
    Carol

    ReplyDelete