Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Customer Sharing Photo Of Hanging Geese

Back in the Fall a customer, Robin Yetter, purchased these two prim geese from me.  A couple days ago Robin sent me this photo so I could see how great they look with her fireplace.  She says this is a temporary spot, as she wants them on the fireplace itself.  Her brother accidentally spilled a can of paint thinner and some paint on one of the geese, so she had to paint the neck black.  Still looks great.
Thank you for permitting me to share your photo Robin!

★Denise★

5 comments:

  1. Those geese are fantastic Denise! Thanks for sharing...

    Blessings, Traci

    ReplyDelete
  2. I made one of those geese for my son after seeing yours on your blog! I'm so glad you posted yours! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGosh, I love the way they look in her home! Hmmm, gives me an idea. Hubby and I make fowl boards, I'm gonna have to get you to make me some hanging fowl! LOL.
    Hugs~Carol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Denise, the geese look awesome!!
    Blessings,
    Lorna

    ReplyDelete
  5. The geese look great. I love how she has displayed them. You did a great job.
    Linda

    ReplyDelete