Sunday, April 03, 2011

Day 1 Of Trip

 Before we got on the PA turnpike this morning, we stopped off at Trader Jacks flea market.  It was a beautiful morning, sunny, no wind and a good amount of vendors.  I didn't find anything but Tom was happy to pick up an old antifreeze water can from a gas station that he is going to redo and resell.  An hour and a half later we were in Ravenna Ohio at the AAA antique mall.  Neither of us found anything there.  That's not entirely true, I found several things I was interested in, but the prices were higher than I could pay.  Two hours later we are in Maumee OH at the Maumee Antique mall.  Tom had no luck here, but I bought 3 gray granite pans and an old semi rusty muffin/cupcake pan that holds 8 muffins.
We had dinner at Red Lobster.  I ordered a Mango Mai Tai YUMMMM  my first one, coconut shrimp, mashed potatoes and coleslaw.  We are spending the night here in Maumee and in the morning will head on to an antique mall in Michigan City, IN.
 We did run into some rain in Ohio after we left Ravenna, but I was snoozing and missed it, lol.
★Denise★

6 comments:

  1. Sounds like lots of fun...going from antique mall to antique mall. Hope you find lots of goodies on your trip.

    D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Denise,
    Have fun and be safe. It sounds like you had a great start.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow you are in my neck of the woods. I live about 15 min from where you were shopping and staying. I love that antique mall and shop there often!! Sounds like a fun trip, enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Denise, sounds like you are having fun!! I hope you find lots of treasures.8-)
    Blessings,
    Lorna

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a great weekend! Such fun to wander from shop to shop!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like lots of fun. I hope you find many treasures. Have fun.
    Linda

    ReplyDelete