Friday, April 08, 2011

Day 6 Of Trip

 Not going so well for me the past 3 days.  I'm sick again with the same darned thing I had a few weeks ago.  I have that constant tickle in my throat that won't let up and cough drops and Chloraseptic spray don't help all that much.  Post nasal drip that upsets my stomach.  Today is the first day that I didn't feel up to leaving the hotel room.  Was supposed to meet Tom down at the Convention center at 9:30 this morning, but I've been throwing up so had to call him and let him know I wasn't coming.  He's been up and out since 5 am at the outdoor vendor sales.  I'm going to go back to bed for a little while and hopefully will feel up to going out a little later.  I HATE BEING SICK.  And of course, just my luck, any other trip the maid doesn't come in to clean up until after 3 pm and this morning she knocks at the door at 8:00.  I told her to come back later.  She just might have to clean up around me, 'cause I'm not getting out of bed if I'm still sick.

★Denise★

7 comments:

  1. Iam sad to hear you are not feeling well. It's tough enough being sick but even worse when your on vacation. Get some rest and i hope you get better soon so you can enjoy the rest of your trip.
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sorry you are sick on your trip, that is no fun.
    I have had that on and off since November and it is annoying.
    I hope a days rest will make you feel better.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear your not feeling well! I hope that by later today you are a little better so you can enjoy your trip.
    Take care
    Colleen

    ReplyDelete
  4. That really stinks Denise. I am so sorry that you are sick. I pray that you feel better and can enjoy the rest of your trip.
    Hugs,
    Lorna

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww Denise, that's a bummer. I sure wish you felt better for your trip. Maybe the traveling is making you sick or the foods you're eating. Feel better quick hun:)
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww...So sorry you aren't feeling well Denise - not a fun way to spend a trip - Sending prayers your way!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope you are felling better and back to enjoying your trip.

    D

    ReplyDelete