Saturday, April 02, 2011

PRIM BUNNY WITH QUILTED POCKET CUPBOARD TUCK

I just finished up this cute, simple, prim style bunny cupboard tuck with quilted pocket this morning. 
The pocket is filled with some Sweet Annie and burgundy and mustard pip berries. The pattern is by TRP.
Measures 9 inches high by 5 inches wide.  I listed it on my selling blog if anyone is interested.

My grandkids 'got me' yesterday with their April Fool's joke on Gramma.  They get here at 5:30 am and fortunately ( for me ) they go right back to sleep until it's time to wake them for school.  After I got them tucked in and settled the two older kids said "Gramma!!  There's a stink bug on the ceiling!!"  Knowing there is NO WAY they are going to be able to sleep with it up there I start off to get a paper towel to scoop it up with and they shout APRIL FOOLS!!  They are giggling hysterically because I fell for it.  They know how much I hate those darned things too.  Crazy kids.  lol  Did anyone 'get' you?

Tom and I are leaving tomorrow morning for our bi-annual trip to Chicago.  We'll be stopping at a lot of antique stores along the way.  I am sooo ready for another road trip!

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

★Denise★

4 comments:

  1. Have fun on your trip!!! Wish my hubby would do things like that with me.... if its not related to metal detecting or hunting he wont' do it! LOL

    Cute April fools joke the grandkids pulled on you!

    Love the bunnies!! I made them this year too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your little bunny tuck! It came out WONDERFUL! Have lots of fun on your trip...

    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no... the dreaded April Fool's joke! That was a cute one though ya gotta admit.
    Love your lil bunny tuck:)
    Enjoy and be careful on your trip. Don't forget your camera!
    Hugs~Carol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't you just love them! So cute to pull that April Fools joke on Grammy! Your bunny is cute - like it! Have a wonderful time on your outing.
    hugs,
    PatC

    ReplyDelete