Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Prim Fabric Eggs



 These are a few of the fabric eggs I made from the plastic eggs in the previous post.  I love how they turned out.
These ones are actually for sale on my selling blog and the Spanish moss and gray graniteware pie pan they are displayed in are included.

I also added another prim bunny with quilted pocket
I only have one available, but am willing to make more if anyone is interested.  I didn't want to make a bunch of them and be stuck with them if they didn't sell so close to Easter.

I'm going to be making some more Easter chicks from the polka dot fabric I bought and then I plan to start working on a few stitchery projects.

I had a lovely day with my two youngest grand daughters Bella and Ayden.  Ayden is four and after she got her cuddle time with Gramma she wanted to play on my 'puter.  She likes to play on the doll maker sites and build a house sites.  Bella, her 17 mo. old cousin couldn't get enough cuddling today.  She didn't want me out of her sight since she didn't get to see me last week.
 
★Denise★

1 comment:

  1. Being a grandma sounds wonderful (spoil them!). Love your creations ~*~Lisa

    ReplyDelete