Saturday, May 28, 2011

A Couple More Samplers I Finished Today


 I'm still debating whether to return to my eagle or continue making more stitcheries.  I guess I will have to check my stash of frames to see how many I have left and that will determine my next move.

Also wanted to share a pic of a Shoofly Pantry Cover hubby spray painted for me.  It was missing a 'handle' so he added a wooden one for me.  I have 2 of them now so I added one to my selling blog that's for sale if anyone is interested.  These are nice and BIG - 14 inches round and 8 inches high. 


★Denise★

4 comments:

  1. Love your stitcheries! I love the colors you used for both of them... they came out awesome!
    Happy Memorial Day Weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Glory to God stitchery is beautiful. My favorite so far.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your stitcheries are wonderful Neenee and I love the added touches to the first one. Very creative.
    Great job on the shoofly screen.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello! Just wanted to comment on how nice your blog is and to invite you over to my blog where I'm having a big giveaway at Rhodes Creations..If you get a chance, hop on over and check it out..Thanks again and have a good week! Laura R.

    ReplyDelete