Monday, May 09, 2011

Prim Cats


Finished up the prim cats this afternoon.  The black one is listed on my selling blog, one will be traveling to Millersburg, PA and the other to Leesville, LA .  They are adapted from a pattern by Tennessee Ridge Primitives.  Pockets are filled with Sweet Annie, pip berries and cranberry Gypsy grass. 
Wondering if I should make more cats ( I have several different patterns)  or move on to something else................

Hope you moms had a  wonderful Mother's Day.  My eldest daughter Deana treated me to lunch at Cracker Barrel and then we both had pedicures and manicures done.  Today my youngest daughter Nicki took me shopping for some 'summer' tops.  On the 21st, my son-in-law is treating his wife ( my middle daughter Carey) and me to a day at a salon/spa.  We'll have facials, pedicures, manicures and a hand treatment that involves paraffin wax.
I would have to say that getting a pedicure and manicure is my favorite way of getting pampered.

★Denise★

6 comments:

  1. Denise, Your cats are adorable. Love them all.
    Becky at Ginger Creme Hollow

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Denise:) woowee shopping used to be one of my favorite past times and getting manicures is a dream. Although I don't get them anymore, I could sure use them. Those kitties are pretty. I like the colors. How about some americana kitties?
    xoxo,
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are just adorable. A day at the spa sounds wonderful have a great time, a little pampering never hurts.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Denise.. those Kitty's are just adorable...I'd make a few more..seems they have found ne homes easily so I'm sure a few more will too!!

    think your son-n-law would notice a coupld more pedicures and manicures on his bill I'd love to join you...Wink!!

    Have fun and enjoy!!

    Blessins
    Tonya

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my. I ran across your blog while doing a random search and I'm in love!!!! Hope you have time to check out mine.. very different styles however I love incorporating styles!

    http://craftdonkey.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete