Monday, May 02, 2011

So Excited!!! AND Meet Martha Mammy

 In my previous post I mentioned that I visited Patti at The Brickhouse in Millersburg PA on Wednesday this past week.  Patti has just invited me to consign my crafts at her shop today!  Can you say WOOO HOOOOO!!? 
This is Martha Mammy - adapted from a pattern by Lucy's Lazy Dayz.  I just listed her today on my selling blog and will be making at least another one to send to The Brickhouse.

Tom bought me a 4 drawer filing cabinet at the flea market yesterday for $18.  I plan on using it to file all my crafting patterns.  It's still in the back of my car, lol.  Tom had help putting it in there at the flea market but it's too heavy for him to get out by himself and I'm not permitted to lift anything heavy ( health issue) so we have to wait until tomorrow when my daughter's boyfriend can help Tom get it out and into my craft room.  It's a brown color and has some paint splatters on it, but when Tom gets some time after he's done working on his own projects, he's going to sand it down, primer it and paint it black for me.

★Denise★

9 comments:

  1. Oh you lucky gal! Congrats!

    Bear Hugs & Blessings~Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to you! I love your mammy doll!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Neenee....this is just wonderful! congratulations on having your creations in her shop! One day I'm getting to visit her shop - heard so much about it recently.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the shop! You are such a talented lady. My patterns are falling out of baskets...I may have to graduate to a cabinet soon! LOL! ~*~Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  5. HI:
    DON'T KNOW WHY BUT I CAN NEVER SEE YOUR DOLLS. i'M ANXIOUS TO SEE MARTHA MAMMY... WHERE IS SHE?
    LOVE YOUR BLOG.. MINUS THE "SHOW-ME'S"
    .
    BLESSINGS,
    MAURINE

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to you Denise!! How exciting, that looked like an awesome shop. Love the Mammy!!
    Blessings,
    Lorna

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats, Love your mammy doll.
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ahh, that's great news Denise! I'm excited for ya too:) Your dollies will sell like primitive hotcakes. Best wiahes, Carol

    ReplyDelete