Sunday, June 05, 2011

A Couple Santa Sacks

 I finally finished up all the stitcheries to send to Millersburg and now I really DO have to finish up the Americana Eagle.  I doubt I'll be making any more anytime soon, this is not a project I am overly fond of, lol although they do look nice when finished.

I just finished up these 2 Santa Sacks that were a special order. 
 They have white cording to gather them together and there are 4 rusty bells on each sack's cording.  They are about 17 x 20  although one is slightly larger.
When I wasn't sewing I was enjoying our pool and getting some sun.  It's been a very relaxing weekend so far.  This afternoon we are going to our eldest grandaughter's dance recital. She's 11 going on 16.


★Denise★

5 comments:

  1. Denise,

    Good to hear that you are relaxing by the pool and working on your tan. Have fun at your gd's dance recital...they grow up so fast!

    D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Sunday Denise

    Enjoy some relaxation! You desire it! Like your santa bags.

    hugs,
    PatC

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now's as good a time as any to start on your Christmas handmades. Good for you relaxing by the pool. You deserve it:)
    xoxo~Carol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the santa bags. Enjoy your relaxation time.

    ReplyDelete