Saturday, July 23, 2011

Vacation - Photos

 We had a wonderful 2 weeks in Wildwood NJ.  The ocean was on the warmer side for this time of year and we all had fun letting the waves splash us and the grand kids used their boogie boards.
 Our Motel's Pool
View from Motel to ocean, beach is one block from motel

Me & grandkids on the balcony
Jonah 8, Ayden 4, Jordyn 11

Daughter Carey & youngest grandaughter Bella 21 months.  The ocean was too much fun for her, lol


Jordyn and Ayden got their hair braided on the boardwalk
 Family photo at the Boat House Restaurant
The kids took a Pirate Cruise on the Dark Star
Hereford Light House Grounds
I never did pack  my 'sun hat', not after my grandkids said I would 'embarrass' them if I wore it, lol
Instead I took my Pittsburgh Pirate hat to the beach to protect my scalp. 


★Denise★

6 comments:

  1. HI NEENEE....WHAT A WONDERFUL POST AND YOUR FAMILY PHOTOS ARE BEAUTIFUL.
    WHAT A GORGEOUS FAMILY FROM YOU ON DOWN.

    WE WERE IN WILDWOOD, NJ ONCE A FEW YEARS BAC AND LOVED IT...WOULD LOVE TO GO BACK AGAIN SOMETIME.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Denise,
    What a great vacation! Your family is a nice-looking bunch. :) Love the picture with you and the girls showin a little 'tude. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Denise,

    Looks like everyone had an awesome time in Wildwood. I always like it when the ocean is a little warmer in July although that usually brings on the invasion of jellyfish. I think you looked lovely in your sun hat even if the family doesn't think so!

    D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey! Glad to see you back gal. Happy y'all had a good time. The kids are so cute;) No sunburns I hope.
    xoxo~Carol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice pictures! Looks like everyone had a great time. It's nice when families can vacation together. It brings so many wonderful memories!
    Hugs
    PatC

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like everyone had a great time.
    Linda

    ReplyDelete