Thursday, August 11, 2011

Gingerbread Doll #2

 I finally finished Sally's 2nd gingerbread doll.  It's been difficult to work on it continuously so took longer than I anticipated.  Sally's been a sweetie and told me to take my time, but I hate to keep anyone waiting too long.  Hope to get started on one today to add to my selling blog.

My friend and next door neighbor Nancy and I started walking 2 miles at least 4 times a week in June. We like to walk at 9 at night at a local schools track.  We were doing really well, considering the both of us are so out of shape.  Then I went on vacation for 2 weeks end of June and when we got back, the weather was stifling hot and very humid that neither of us had the energy or inclination to walk.  Last week we sucked it up and started again.  Unfortunately, we were both huffing and puffing after one mile.  Now we're up to 1 3/4 miles. I believe by next week we'll be back up to 2 miles.  Unless the 90's and humidity pays us another visit.  I'm so looking forward to some nice Fall weather temps.



★Denise★

4 comments:

  1. I am in awe of this doll.magnifique work. I love

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even more adorable than the last. I'm proud of you getting out and walking. You'll feel better for it:-)

    Hugs~Carol

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is just adorable, i love her lil apron.
    Linda

    ReplyDelete