Saturday, August 13, 2011

GINGERBREAD DOLL WITH PEPPERMINT LOLLIPOP

Just listed this lil cutie on my selling blog.  She measures 14 inches tall.  Her peppermint lollipop measures 7 1/2 inches tall.  $25 + shipping and she can be yours or would make a great gift.

The past two days felt more like Fall weather, which I LOVE.  Today is a bit warmer than I'd like but we are going out to our daughter's for a 'party' and after sunset, they seem to get cooler temps than what we get here, so I'm looking forward to it.  I have a big roaster full of rigatoni to take.  There's going to be Gyros ( my SIL rented a Gyro machine), a variety of salads, instead of pulled pork - pulled chicken for sandwiches, Teriyaki chicken wings, veggies and dips, hot buffalo chicken dip, a variety of desserts and cocktails!  I'm looking forward to trying the chocolate martini my daughter raves about.  :)

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!  Prim hugs to all.
★Denise★

3 comments:

  1. She is just adorable. Her lollipop looks so yummy.
    LInda

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh I love here, she's adorable!
    Helen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Denise, Your Gingerbread Girl is soooo Cute! Love her little smile and lolipop!

    and thank-you for your nice comments on my ScareCrow Dolls

    Bethann

    ReplyDelete