Thursday, August 04, 2011

Gingerbread Doll

 This is the doll I made for our family friend Sally.  Isn't this pattern adorable?!  It's from Maureen Mills of Sweetmeadows Farm.
 Sally has decided she'd like another one, so the second one will have different clothing and bow.  The most difficult part for me was hand sewing the head on.  Hopefully the second time around will be a little easier.  I think I'll also make one for my selling blog and another to send on consignment to see how they do.
★Denise★

8 comments:

  1. She turned out so cute! I love the strip bloomers and bow :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute, cute! I'm not a big fan of sewing on round heads though. You did a great job!
    ~Rene~

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is adorable! I just love her eyes and nose and those bloomers are so cute. You did a great job.
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I HAVE THIS PATTERN FROM MAUREEN MILLS , SO WHY HAVEN'T I MADE IT? WHO KNOWS... LETS JUST SAY " I'M WAY BEHIND IN MY DOLL MAKING."
    LOVE YOURS... WHEN I MAKE MINE, HOPE THEY TURN OUT THAT GOOD
    LOVE YOUR BLOG

    BLESSINGS,
    MAURINE ( NOT MILLS ) HUFFINES....LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love her and her face is so cute. I am a sucker for dolls of any kind. I have made a few but they don't always turn out like the pattern.
    She is just great.
    Tamera
    Country at heart

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh she's gonna have a wonderful life lookin' too cute in her new forever home:) Nicely done D!
    xoxo~Carol

    ReplyDelete