Tuesday, August 02, 2011

A Nice Quiet Week

 Darlene was very happy with the Frog Doll I made for her to give to her daughter.  I have another order for a Gingerbread Doll from Sally, one of my daughters old friends from high school who collects gingerbread dolls.  I ordered another pattern from Sweet Meadowsfarm called 'Cookies Anyone?'.  It's an adorable gingerbread doll.
I am 'on vacation' again, only at home this time.  No grandkids to watch this week as one grand child is in Florida with Mom and Dad for a week and the other 3 grand kids are home with Mom for 2 weeks while she is on vacation.  I had all the grand kids the last 2 weeks and while I hate to admit it, I was wore out come Friday!  I've been catching up with some housework, reading and lounging in the pool.  This morning I have an appt. with my cardiologist and then plan to start work on the Gingerbread doll and some more pool lounging.
Hope everyone is enjoying their week!

★Denise★

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like a nice quiet week Denise. Enjoy the pool lounging and I can't wait to see your gingerbread doll.
    Colleen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your quiet week - you've earned it! I hope you'll share your gingerbread doll when you finish. I love seeing your creations. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a great week and enjoy yourself. Can't wait to see the doll.
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh boy, I bet you were worn out. So glad your recuperating now by the pool. Can't wait to se your gingerbread dolly.
    xoxo~Carol

    ReplyDelete