Tuesday, November 08, 2011

Booty

 So very happy with all that I purchased yesterday.  I can't believe the great deals I got! All were purchased at antique shops.  Sorry the quality of the photos are poor, I took them with my cell phone so I could upload them right away.
This toy  rocking horse I would have expected to pay at LEAST $20 for, possibly more.  The price tag read $10, so I grabbed it up. It's 21 inches tall.
This angel stands 20 inches tall and was priced at $10.00  That's a tin pocket that I plan to fill with some Christmas 'stuff'.
This sled stands 47 inches tall - also priced at $10
Wooden Santa attached to a framed screen stands 36 inches tall and was priced at $12
  And finally, the deal of the day!!  This swag measures 35 inches long and the ORIGINAL priceon this was $74.95....................I got it for......drum roll please......................................$12 !!!!!!
These photos do not do justice.  All items are just beautiful.  I am tickled with my 'booty'.
All of the above items I bought at the Michiana Antique Mall in Michigan, five miles over the State line from South Bend Indiana.
 
I paid $12 for this cute snowman made from a spindle at the Maumee Antique Mall in Maumee Ohio.  I forgot to measure him, but he's a nice size.

Tom and I are now in St. Charles, IL for the remainder of our trip.  We'll hit up a few more antique places here but we are here mainly for the  Chicagoland Antique  Advertising Slot Machine &  Jukebox Show.  Getting ready to head on over to Gino's East for some awesome Chicago style deep dish pizza for our dinner. 
Have a great evening!!

★Denise★

8 comments:

  1. Lovin your new goodies! Hope you enjoy the rest of your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful finds and great items for Christmas decorating.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow you really made out!! Love that sled. Have fun.
    Rene

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you had another great day - love all your goodies. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, Nee Nee, you got some fantastic deals!
    I wish I could have gone to one of those antique malls, when I was in Michigan. We
    were supposed to meet an old friend at Maumee, but it fell through, so we didn't go by there. Maybe on the next trip, we can meet up, this last one, was for a wedding so we could not change the date of the trip.

    Bear Hugs & Blessings~Karen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like you had some great finds and the prices are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You really found lovely and very different items. I just love to find great deals when I am out and about.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Okay, I WANT that rocking horse, that is just too cute!

    ReplyDelete