Thursday, November 24, 2011

Snowman Pillow

 I just finished up this snowman pillow this morning.
It reads 
Star Light, Star Bright
Watch Our Snowmen Overnite
It measures 16 1/2" by 17"
All four corners have a rusty bell sewn on.

I have another WIP pillow.  The applique part is finished, I just have to sew up the 'pillow cover' and stuff it.  That's after I shower and make my coleslaw to take over to my daughter Carey's home.  Stuffing is in the oven, almost ready to come out.  I sent a big bowl home with Carey last night to stuff her turkey with and I always have to make extra so everyone can take their 'doggie bags' home for the next day.

Hope everyone has a Happy & Safe Thanksgiving Holiday!!
★Denise★

3 comments:

  1. I hope you had a wonderful day with your family.
    Wonderful snowman pillow, I am working on a snowlady stitchery, tonight.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I just LOVE your snowman pillow. Sooooo adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmmm, doggie bags are delicious!
    Adorable snowman pillow. I love the jingle bells on the corners... clever :-)
    Hugs~Carol

    ReplyDelete