Wednesday, December 14, 2011

A Few More Rag Trees, Another Mitten Pillow

Last week I made  some more rag trees  and another  mitten applique pillow to send to The Brickhouse Craft Shop in Millersburg, PA  The first pillow had more red in the homespun and the mitten was red.  This one has more green and the mitten is green.
I'm currently working on a gingerbread doll for a customer and then hope to start making some 
cookies for the Holidays. 

Wanted to share this photo of my 2 year old grand daughter Bella. See that 'hat' ? Her Daddy tells me it's a candle holder that she pulled off the table and stuck on top of her head.  lol  His caption under the photo is 'Charlie Chaplin' although other comments said it looked like an early 1900's photo.

★Denise★

4 comments:

  1. Neenee, I love the rag trees!! I had never seen them before. I love them!
    Oh and Little Bella is adorable!!
    Jodi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the photo of your granddaughter! Love the trees, too....I was going to make me one, just haven't gotten to it....I posted pics of my kitchen, finally! Just some little things to do to it...Merry Christmas, my friend!

    Bear Hugs & Blessings~Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a little cutie pie! LOVE those Rag Trees, Denise!! Happy Cookie baking!
    }}Hugs{{
    Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love those trees and the pillow looks great. That picture of Bella is just adorable, she is to cute.
    Linda

    ReplyDelete