Saturday, January 14, 2012

A Few Things I've Been Working On

 Earlier in the week I made a Primitive Patriotic Bunny from a pattern by Tennessee Ridge Primitives. I have it listed on both Etsy and my Selling blog to see how it does.
I also made another raven ( Soft In The Head pattern).    I wanted a pedestal for him to stand on and found 2 of these short fat spindles in my stash.  They both looked like the one on the left.  I painted the one on the right antique white, sanded parts of it and then rubbed some antiquing gel over it.  I like how it turned out.


The raven isn't attached to the spindle yet, I'm still trying to decide if there is anything else I want to add to it first.  I still have to rub him down with cinnamon and make a pair of eyeglasses for him.  I'm also thinking I will try to make an old prim book to go along with it.
And finally, I just finished this American Country sheep pillow this morning.  The stitchery pattern is by Home Berries.  The pillow is about 11" by 8 1/2".  The pillow back is a brown and black fabric.
I will be working on some more stitchery items this weekend.
Have a good one!
★Denise★

2 comments:

  1. You are on your way to a really great start so early in the new year. Wonderful creations. The raven with eye glasses & a book is going to be prim perfect. Best wishes this 2012. Blessings!
    Lara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all your prims, especially the bunny, you definately are a Krafy Lady! Hugs, Lecia

    ReplyDelete