Thursday, January 05, 2012

FOR SALE: On Selling Blog

Set of 4 Prim Heart Ornies / Bowl Fillers
bowl & fixens not included 


I have two of the older grandchildren with me right now and they are having fun creating with paper, yarn, buttons, acrylic paint and crayons.  We got a BIG mess, lol but at least they are occupied and let me finish up those ornies above.  Their older sister will be coming over after her shower and all three will be spending the night.  Almost time to bring out the popcorn and pop in a movie!  :)

★Denise★

5 comments:

  1. Aww, those are soo cute. Getting ready for V day are ya? Aha, movies and popcorn are always great.
    Hugs~Carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are adorable. I've been working on a few hearts and bunnies. Have a great night with the grandkids.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gotta love those messes with the grandkids. That is the first thing that mine want to do when they get here! Let's craft, let's paint, which equals, Let's make a mess for grandma! You are making such great memories!
    Have a great weekend!

    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Denise, could you please tell me where you got your small tree? I have been looking for one like that. Thanks Jo

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have done a fantastic job. I’ll definitely digg it and personally suggest to my friends. I’m confident they will be benefited from this website.

    ReplyDelete