Monday, January 23, 2012

Have Been Busy With Stitcheries

 I've been making Patriotic stitchery items to send to My Favorite Things in Leesville, LA  Got these shipped out this afternoon along with the American Country Sheep Pillow from previous post.

I will be adding the Family Is Forever stitchery sampler to my selling blog tonight

Had a small mishap at dinner tonight.  Salad was made, baked potatoes finished and I was just taking the stuffed crab shells out of the oven, when I burnt my hand and literally THREW the cookie sheet up in the air.  Crab shells and crab meat all over the bottom of the HOT oven, floor and stove top.  Just cleaned the floor last night, so scooped it up and put it on my plate, LOL
Hubby got the shells that didn't fall off the cookie sheet.   My hand burns like the dickens but I think I'll live.  Will triple up on the oven mits next time.


★Denise★

3 comments:

  1. Great work on the stitcheries! Ouch about your hand though. Thank goodness for clean floors. ;)

    Prim blessings,
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you have been a busy stitcher. Very nice! Happy sales to you :-)
    Ouchie a burn... yeah, I would've kept the crab too. I love that stuff! Take care of that hand. That rates some tlc from the hubby :-)
    xoxo~Carol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the stitcheries. Sorry to hear about your burn, i hope it's getting better.
    Linda

    ReplyDelete