Saturday, January 28, 2012

New Stitchery Samplers


I've listed all of these on my selling blog

This has to be the mildest winter we've had here in Pittsburgh in many years.  We've probably had a total of 6-8 inches of snow so far this season.  We've had quite a few days the past few weeks where it's felt more like Spring than Winter.  I'm not complaining!  :)
I've been busy painting up frames for more samplers.   I have the 3 older grandkids today and they were kept busy drawing clowns and decorating them with markers, pom poms, moving eyes, buttons, yarn and whatever else they could find to use. 
Hope your weekend is a good one! 

★Denise★

6 comments:

  1. Hi, Denise ~
    I like your stitcheries. You reminded me that I have to get a frame ready for my sampler that is
    being stitched especially for my first
    giveaway. I'm grabbing your button!
    Hugs,
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the stitcheries! especially the daughter on. denise

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Denise :-) These are very nice. I love the patchwork one with the embellishments.
    xoxo~Carol

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the stitcheries. We've had the same winter here in mn, a few inches of snow and very warm weather.
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Denise, I love your stitcheries. My favorite is the daughter.. But they are just beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete