Tuesday, January 03, 2012

Valentine Tree Preview

 Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and New Years Eve/Day!

I didn't do much crafting during the holidays but as soon as we took the decorations down and got them put away I started making some heart ornies to start hanging on my bottle brush tree.  Here is all I've got done so far.  I also ordered some cute Valentine tags and hanging bottle caps ( Valentine themed)  from eBay that I'm waiting for. 

I also made this set of 4 Victorian/Vintage style Heart ornies for my selling blog, KKL Primitives
 


★Denise★

5 comments:

  1. Wonderful tree, I think I might just leave my two small ones and decorate them too.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all your heart ornies and I really like your tree with them on.
    Colleen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your hearts are so cute, Denise! I don't really decorate for Valentine's Day, but I love these!

    Bear Hugs & Blessings~Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great items! I love them all! Every year, I think that I am going to decorate one tree and leave it up all year...maybe this year is the one! Thanks for the inspiration.

    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty!!!! Everything looks amazing!!!! Big Prim Hugs Casey

    ReplyDelete