Monday, February 06, 2012

Fabric Cinnamon Buns

I've decided to start taking orders for these cinnamon buns again at least until my supply of 'icing' dwindles.  These are really nice BIG buns and icing is generous.  I can make them with or without the 'nuts'.  

$4 each or 6 for $20

If interested please email me using the CONTACT ME link at the top of the blog.

What are the chances of both of our vehicles needing a new battery AT THE SAME TIME?!
I had plans to go look at living room furniture this morning and make a stop in a Joanne Fabrics and neither car nor truck would start.  Hubby had to call our AARP Road Service to come out and jump his truck and he's having a new battery put in now.  Won't make it to the furniture store today but we decided we might as well wait now until they have their President's Day Sales.  Hoping I can still go to Joannes I am running low on muslin.




★Denise★

3 comments:

  1. looks good enough to eat! great job!
    Helen

    ReplyDelete
  2. so adorable and so realistic! total perfection!
    Makes me hungry and want to decorate=)

    ReplyDelete