Friday, March 23, 2012

Keeping Busy

 I'm still working on wholesale orders.  I feel like I will never get caught up, lol.  Taking a week's break though, Tom and I are leaving on our 'road trip' leading to St. Charles, IL on Sunday.  I'm really looking forward to it.
What happened to Spring?  Feels like we went right into Summer.  I'm not complaining....yet.  At least we haven't had any humidity.  We usually don't see any 'green' on the bushes and trees until the 2nd week in April and everything is popping out now due to the hot weather.   My weeping cherry tree in front of the house looks so pretty with it's pink blooms.
Looking forward to seeing St. Charles with green on the trees, when we go in the Spring and Fall they are always bare.  It looks like they've been having similar weather to ours, some days hotter.
Hope everyone is enjoying the weather!  


★Denise★

6 comments:

  1. Have a wonderful trip Denise and enjoy your lovely weather! Congrats on being so busy with your wholesale orders, woo-hoo! Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you enjoy your break. I feel like we missed spring too, already in the mid 80;s. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, our bloomers have got the jump on us... ahead of schedule. Have a safe and fun trip. Be careful and watch your intake :o)
    Hugs~Carol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy your trip. Isn't it lovely with everything in bloom already? Spring has got to be my favorite season with everything all anew.

    D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi,
    I hope you have a wonderful trip and Stop by my blog for a visit soon!
    xoxo
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete