Sunday, June 03, 2012

Americana Bowl Fillers

 Boy am I late getting these made.   Was hoping to have them made and listed in time for Memorial Day, but that didn't happen.  They are listed on my selling blog now though, and are 'made to order'.  Going on vacation June 17th through July 2nd, so if anyone in interested in purchasing any, now is the time!  Of course, for Americana collectors these are good for ANY time of the year!
 The good thing is that I am caught up on all my wholesale orders at least until end of July.  :D
 I also make the hearts as bowl fillers.

Today is my 5 year old grand daughter Ayden Grace's 1st dance recital.  She is so excited, and has been practicing daily for months.  I can't wait to see it / her!  I sent Tom to the store to buy her a small bouquet of roses, but they're all sold out - to Moms and Grandmothers who also have children in dance recitals.  Thankfully he didn't come home empty handed and bought a pretty bouquet of flowers.  Ayden won't know the difference, but I'd always gotten her older sister roses for her recitals.   After the recital the family is going to Red Lobster for dinner.
Hope everyone is having a great weekend!
★Denise★

7 comments:

  1. Hi Denise,
    I remember when my daughter had her dance recitals. They were always very exciting! Have fun at your granddaughter's. Your bowl fillers are so cute. Have a great weekend and vacation!!
    Your Prim Friend,
    ~Rene~

    ReplyDelete
  2. How lovely! I always brought my daughter flowers for her band concerts thru high school. Most times i was the only parent bringing flowers......i thought that odd....but no matter it made her smile and feel special. Hugs! deb

    ReplyDelete
  3. How wonderful to see the recital!! Have fun on vacation!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahh, those turned out prim perfect :) Enjoy your vacation and watch out for strange men showing their butts and bellies... lol.
    Hugs~Carol

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love them. Have a great time on your vacation.
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww she looks so pretty!!
    Your bowl fillers are wonderful! I love them.
    Thanks so much for coming by my blog. Have a lovely week. Hugs, Kim

    ReplyDelete