Saturday, June 09, 2012

Scarecrow Make-do & Witches Shoes Pinkeep

 I just finished up these two items this week.  They are listed on my selling blog.  I'm usually very late getting a start on my Fall crafts, so this year I got a head start.  Two is a head start, right?  lol
Scarecrow is 20 inches tall from base to top of hat.

Witch boot Pinkeep is 12 inches high

Tom and son-in-law Chris finally got the new pool liner installed and the pool finished filling this afternoon.  OMGosh, it was so cold but so refreshing.  The temperature is supposed to be near 90 for the next few days, so you know where I'll be!!  :D

Have a great weekend!




★Denise★

6 comments:

  1. Love your scarecrow and witch boots!

    It's 91 here in the mountains today. Your pool sounds wonderful. I wish our water weren't so icy cold year round so we could have one too. I don't like these hot summer days.

    Prim blessings,
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah ha! Right on top of it this year. Very nice Fall creations. You need to get the share buttons so we can share your hand mades on facebook, twitter, and everywhere else. I will pin them though :)
    Oh yeah, pool time for sure. We're in the high temps too. Enjoy!
    Hugs~Carol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute start to Fall creating!! thanks for sharing.
    Hugs
    Jody

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the plaid nose on your scarecrow. Enjoy your pool time. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the scarecrow, his nose is to cute. I'm lovin those boot also.
    Linda

    ReplyDelete