Friday, July 27, 2012

Pin Keeps


I'm in the mood to make some pin keeps.   I have 5 more finished, but the BRAND NEW batteries I just bought for my camera DIED on me while I was trying to download them into my computer.  Must be a really bad batch of batteries out there, as this isn't the first, or second, or third time this has happened to me in the last 2 months.

The pumpkin & bats and top pin keep are now listed on my selling blog.

No grand kids today, so I made an appt. to get my hair done this afternoon and this evening we are going to our grand son's last All Stars game.  I had planned on going in the pool sometime today, but looks like thunderstorms are on the way again.  


★Denise★

5 comments:

  1. nice pinkeeps, I have a whole pintersrt board of pinkeeps I wantta make one day when I'm not so busy lol!
    Helen

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love pinkeeps, I have a small collection started, I want to make some like yours one day, I have a lot of sewing themed fabric that I want to use Hope you have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty pinkeepers. I've only had time to make two for myself. I have a friend that collects them. Beats the old fashion tomatoe my Mom had that you could buy at the five & dime store

    Have a great weekend
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Denise, those came out great, I love the blue one. Stop by for a visit soon and have a wonderful weekend.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete