Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Pumpkin & Bats

 I finally got around to making another bat, after my previous attempt ended in poking a big hole through the last one. 
This is made from a pattern by Megan's Primitive Cupboard.  My camera's batteries went dead on me just as I was starting to take photos, so I had to revert to my cell phone, and the photos aren't very clear.


 When I get new batteries I plan to retake the photos and add this to my selliing blog.  In the meantime if anyone is interested in purchasing this, it is $12.95 + shipping.  
Thank you for looking!




★Denise★

4 comments:

  1. Love that wide pumpkin! I've never seen one like that before. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that sounds like something I would do, poke a hole in a bat... lol. Me being moonbatty and all.
    They are too cute :) The both of us need to get ourselves a good camera :)
    Hugs~Carol

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are both so cute. I just love the bat.
    Linda

    ReplyDelete