Tuesday, September 11, 2012

A Couple More Snowmen Ornies & Pumpkin

 My SIL Caren loved the Hangin' Around snowman ornie and asked me to make one in pink for her first grand daugther for her first Christmas.
When my own grandchildren saw this, they wanted one too.
Ayden's is finished but I still have to make one for her big sister Jordyn and brother Jonah.  I may do Jordyn's in a cranberry color and Jonah's in a blue.
I love how you don't need to add a hanger on the back - the hat IS the hanger!  These are really going to look cute hanging on the Christmas tree branches.

I have this pumpkin listed on Etsy and a potential customer is interested in the pumpkin but sans the bats and wanted it to hang.  She also requested button eyes, patch nose, stick mouth and more curly rusty vines.
 This is the result.
Hard to tell in the photo, but there are two different colored button eyes.
 


★Denise★

3 comments:

  1. Awww I want to order an ornament for my Granddaughter Scarlett...:) These are too, too cute..

    Hugs, Shar

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are darling. I bet you will sell lots of those if you take orders from all the Grandmas.
    Too bad you can't make it to the Strasburg show, it's really good in the handmade prim dept.

    ReplyDelete
  3. how sweet! sounds like you've been having fun crafting, something I've got to get to doing lol!
    Helen

    ReplyDelete