Sunday, September 16, 2012

Homespun Rag Trees

I've been busy this weekend making some homespun rag trees.  I've done 2 in Halloween colors - black and orange, 2 in Autumn colors  and 1 in Christmas colors.  I'm just waiting for my son-in-law to cut down some spindles for me to use as tree trunks.  All but the one on the left will have trunks.  That one is hollow.
I have 12 more snowman icicles to make and then I am D O N E !!!  It will be a long time before I am ready and willing to make more of those!  lol 
I have a few more Autumn items I want to make and then onto Christmas crafting. 
The weather has been beautiful.  I went to my 9 year old grandson's little league football game yesterday.
 He looked so small out there on that field.  I cringed every time he was involved in a pileup.  :P
At least he was never on the bottom!

Hope everyone is having a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Pretty Fall colors. We had a nice cool weekend and was able to get some outside maintenance completed :)
    Hugs~Carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found your blog through Pinterest and I love it. You are very talented. I love those trees. I'm also your newest follower.

    ReplyDelete