Friday, October 26, 2012

MEET HIRAM!

  Hiram is a design by Crooked Creek Mercantile.  I just LOVE her patterns!

He stands 17 inches tall and carries a wool satchel filled with faux Christmas greens and red and gold pipberries.  His stocking cap and scarf are also made from wool.
A lot of work and love went into making Hiram.  I have him listed on my selling blog for anyone who might be interested in adopting Hiram.



Tomorrow is my youngest grandchild Bella's  3rd birthday. 
 Mommy and Daddy are having a combined birthday & Halloween party.
Gramma is going as a Gypsy and Poppy as a clown.  Poppy is scared of clowns, so we are very surprised he is going as one.  Of course I plan to make him look scarey, hee hee.  At least that's the plan.  Bella is going as a raggedy Annie doll.
Will post photos on Sunday.
★Denise★

5 comments:

  1. Hiram is adorable! Have fun! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love tall and skinny Hiram -- he's adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hiram is adorable. I love him. Your granddaughter is also adorable. Happy Birthday to her. Can't wait to see pictures from the party

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahh, Hiram is all the rage! Love his fashion sense. He looks fantastic :)
    Oh my, I hate clowns too. Maybe your hubby is confronting his fears... lol.
    Hugs~Carol

    ReplyDelete