Friday, October 19, 2012

SCORED AT THE THRIFT STORE!


 Picked up these 4 wool jackets for a total of $21!  I'll be cutting these up to use in future penny rugs. 

I took another photo of my penny rug on white to see if the colors would show up better.  This is more like it ( at least on my monitor!)


I put it up for sale on my selling blog for $35 plus $3 shipping, along with 
this 18" Christmas themed rag tree with rusty star garland.


Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!  I plan to catch up on some orders myself and we going out for an early dinner tomorrow with another couple.  :)
★Denise★

5 comments:

  1. Those are wonderful finds, nice textures and will over dye nicely.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice wool finds! I love the orange one! I see a wool pumpkin in your future! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Denise,
    I am addicted to wool crafting! I just finished a wall hanging, come check it out when you have time. I always buy my wool at the thrift store!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice score at the thrift store. They are a great place to find craft materials.
    Your penny rug looks great

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh boy you really did get a deal with those wool pieces... very nice. You'll be hard to resist making all these penny rugs and such :)
    Hugs~Carol

    ReplyDelete