Thursday, December 20, 2012

MY ORNIES FROM AN ORNIE SWAP


Aren't these CUTE!!!  
I was in an ornie swap over at Homespun Hannahs.
My swap partner was Allison of Sew Many Girls.  Allison made me this adorable lil Annie ornie and cute prim star ornie.  3 year old Bella was determined to take them home with her after we opened my package.  lol
I forgot to take photos of what I sent Allison but I made her a Snow Pops ornie, Hangin' Snowman ornie and felt cardinal.  
Thanks again Allison - LOVE my swap!

★Denise★

3 comments:

  1. I love your little Annie. I was in that swap too, I love those ornie swaps. Hope you have a great Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are cute. Sounds like a fun swap

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you like the ornaments. I blogged and posted pictures about the ornaments you sent me.

    ReplyDelete