Friday, December 28, 2012

OLDE SOUL EXTREME PRIMITIVE DOLL

After Christmas I said I was going to start on a doll.  I meant a raggedy doll but while going through my patterns came across one from Threadbare Primitives called 'OLDE SOULS"  and I just had to give it a try.  I love how it turned out.

It's available on my selling blog for $10 + $3.95 shipping if anyone is interested,

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas!  

Won't be taking our decorations down until New Year's Day.  I continue to turn on the outdoor lights and Christmas tree lights every night until then.  
I quit doing New Year resolutions pertaining to losing weight.  It just doesn't work for me.  So instead, I made one that I do hope I can stick to - making at LEAST 2 new craft items a week.  That doesn't seem too hard, lol

Hope everyone has a great weekend!  



★Denise★

2 comments:

  1. Your primitive doll looks great. I love the rusty bell necklace.
    I like your idea of a resolution too. I doubt that I would even be able to keep that one though. I tried something similar several years ago and failed....lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2 New craft items a week!!! That could be dangerous for me...LOL Happy New Years hun...

    Hugs, Shar

    ReplyDelete